Department: Advertising | Updated: May 14, 2019
Great Lakes Publishing, a community-focused media company that produces Ohio Magazine, client publications and websites seeks an Advertising Coordinator for our Cleveland, Ohio Office. The successful candidate will provide support to the advertising team. We do not need someone to lick envelopes. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. Smart, hard-working, team-oriented people in this role have gone on to senior leadership positions in sales, production, digital and corporate management. Recent graduates should consider applying for this entry level position.
- Enter advertising contracts into sales management system
- Contact advertisers for artwork via email and/or phone
- Prepare sales promotional mailings and emails
- Provide administrative support for Advertising Sales and Custom Media Team
- Attend sales meetings and be an active contributor to the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please. Prospective Candidates will be contacted.
Great Lakes Publishing Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.