Department: Marketing/Circulation | Updated: August 29, 2018
Ripple Effect Digital Marketing, a Great Lakes Publishing company, is looking for an Audience Marketing Analyst. Our Ripple Effect team helps local businesses navigate the fast-paced, ever-changing digital landscape with cutting edge tactics built on serving customers while maintaining their authentic identity.
Ripple Effect also acts as the in-house agency for Great Lakes Publishing’s magazine brands: Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine and Lake Erie Living. This newly created position offers the best of both worlds for the right candidate: the chance to work with well-established and trusted brands and be part of an incredible digital growth opportunity.
• Employ traditional and digital marketing tactics to grow the quality and quantity of key audiences: print subscribers, website visitors, email newsletter subscribers, social media followers and event attendees.
• Implement the appropriate systems and processes to effectively track and evaluate campaigns; provide reporting to leadership team
• Manage annual marketing budget
• Evaluate costs for and recommend new marketing opportunities and 3rd party providers
• Be an active participant within Cleveland Magazine and Ohio Magazine editorial teams to provide analytics, insights and trends to help grow traffic, followers and subscribers
• Manage and oversee audience CRMs
• Provide lists of active subscribers to printer each month
• Manage the subscriber renewal and invoice process
• Manage digital subscription vendor relationships
• Manage 3rd party subscription agency relationships
• Manage email subscriber lists
• Manage website advertising inventory and reporting
• 1-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations or media
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and other platform-specific reporting tools
• An independent self-starter who can take charge and also work well within a team
• Must work well in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: AMMjob@rippleeffectweb.comNo phone calls and no employment agencies.