Department: Marketing/Circulation | Updated: May 21, 2018
Great Lakes Publishing Company, publishers of Ohio Magazine and Cleveland Magazine, currently has an opening for a part-time Circulation and Marketing Assistant in our Playhouse Square area office. Position is 3-4 days per week, up to 29 hours, $10/hour. There is some schedule flexibility within our regular office hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30. Occasional evening or weekend hours are required to work shows and events. Parking is paid for.
- Data entry
- Handling customer inquiries and concerns
- Sorting mail
- Recording and reconciling incoming payments
- Assisting Audience Development Manager with marketing or events projects as needed
- Working booths at shows and events to sell magazine subscriptions
- Strong computer skills (database experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Must be able to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Basic understanding of accounting and business math
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Some occasional travel may be required for shows across Northern Ohio
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls and no employment agencies.
Great Lakes Publishing Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.